Friday, March 20, 2009

Podcasts are for me

Well, now we're talking. I love podcasts and I am always happy to be able to catch up on a show I have missed from TV or NPR. Now that I know how to subscribe to the feeds... well, that just makes things a lot easier.
The Library of Congress link on the training page is a great place to browse. And if you have never attended the National Book Festival in September, really, you have to put it on your calendar for this year. Let's hope that it won't be yet another victim of the economic tsunami!
This page has all of the authors' talks from last year. It's an amazing group and there's something for everyone.

And speaking of amazing, thanks, 2.0 Committee for the tip about Netvibes. Just what we needed to corrral all of the blogs, feeds, posdcasts and vidcasts that we are discovering. Now if we just had time to actually read them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment